Safety is our top priority
We believe safety is essential to the completion of a quality project
Safety is a critical component of Quality
- We have no tolerance for any practice that does not promote safety at work.
- We have worked hard at developing a safety culture.
- Our goal is tough: we want to eliminate all accidents from project site workplaces.
- Our positive approach to safety has enabled us to grow.
- Our commitment to safety is an important part of our vision.
We consider safety as no accident.
We constantly work at it with hands-on training. Proactive safety management keeps our job site injury-free.
Thanks to the efforts of our safety conscious employees, we hold the best safety records
Management Commitment to Safety
- We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthful working environment.
- We pledge our best efforts to work together safely to achieve this goal.
- We regularly communicate our goal to all employees.
Our Safety Programme includes:
- Employee Orientation
- Project Safety Plan
- Emergency and Communication Plan
- Safety Inspections
- Safety Committee Meetings
- All injuries can be prevented.
- Management and every individual is responsible for preventing injuries.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- All operating exposures can be safeguarded.
- Training employees to work safely is essential.
- Prevention of personal injuries is good business.
We have qualified, experienced, committed and result focused safety engineers.
Safety comes first at Maac Infra Pvt. Ltd.
Always we think it, plan for it, make it happen.